The Venti TENS Digital Pain Relief System is a dual-channel digital TENS device equipped with three waveforms and twenty modes of operation to choose from – twelve presets and eight manual. Used for symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain.
This incredibly advanced, pocket-size portable device is known for its body-part specific settings, which provide ease of application and set-up by patients. Both, its pulse width and pulse frequency are also adjustable.
- Dual channel digital TENS unit
- Large LCD display with body-part diagram for targeted pain relief
- Three selectable waveforms: Symmetrical Biphasic, Asymmetrical Biphasic, and Monophasic
- 20 treatment modes - 12 preset and 8 manual
- Last setting recall and settings lock
- Treatment timer and compliance meter
- Protective cover over controls
- Low battery indicator
- Electrode placement suggestions
- Includes digital TENS device, pair of lead wires, one package of 4 reusable self-adhering electrodes, 2 AA alkaline batteries, zipper carrying case, and instruction manual
- One-year warranty