US Pro 2000 2nd Edition
The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms.
Equipped with three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. The head warming feature provides added patient comfort.
- Operates in continuous and pulsed mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Head warming feature pre-heats the sound head up to 95°F for increased patient comfort
- Sound head (metal part only) can withstand water immersion for up to 30 minutes with patient in no more than one meter depth of water
- Three output intensities selections
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min, or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide, and instruction manual
- One-year warranty