Platform Mounted Parallel Bars
The Clinton Platform Mounted Parallel Bars are constructed from heavy duty stainless steel to provide patients with support while they recover from injury or illness. These parallel bars are mounted on a durable platform with a satin topcoat, that features safety treads at both ends for improved traction and safe use. Adjustable rail height and width with numbered height indicators enable easy customization for each user™s needs, while supporting up to 400 lbs for maximum user accommodation.
- Parallel bars mounted to 1-1/2" thick hardwood plywood base with ulta-durable, UV-cured satin finish
- Safety tread at both ends of the platform
- Width adjustable, 1-1/2" one-piece, stainless steel handrails
- Heavy duty, square, telescoping, steel uprights
- Easy height changes with spring-loaded plungers and numbered height indicator strips
- Second height knob removes side to side play
- End bumpers on all handrails
- 400 lbs. load capacity under normal physical therapy use
- Height Range 29" to 39"