Chattanooga OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM with Standard Pendant
The OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM Unit with Standard Pendant is a postoperative procedure designed to aid in the recovery after joint surgery. After extensive joint surgery, if a patient fails to move their joint, the tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form, resulting in a joint with limited range of motion, which often takes months of physical therapy to recover. The OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM has interchangeable hand controls for maximum versatility.
- Designed to aid in healing and comfortable patient mobility.
- Postoperative procedure is designed to aid in recovery after surgery.
- Wide, low-profile closed-base frame offers added stability.
- Interchangeable hand controls offer maximum versatility.
- Eliminates joint stiffness and formation of scar tissue
|Speed:||25° - 180°/minute|
|Pauses:||0 - 59 seconds|
|Force Reversal:||45 Kp of force* (built in)|
|Patient Height:||4 - 6.5 ft (1.2 - 2 m)|
|Calf Length Range:||10" - 22" (25.4 - 55.9 cm)|
|Thigh Length Range:||12" - 19" (30.4 - 48.2 cm)|
|Mains Power:||100V-240V, AC 50-60Hz|
|Unit Weight:||23 lb (10.4 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||54 lb (24.5 kg)|
|Dimensions:||38" x 14" x 9" (97 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm)|
|Electrical Safety Class:||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety Tests:||IEC 60601, 1:1988 +A1:1991, +A2:1995, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO 601.1 M90, ANSI/UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-1-4, ISO 14971, ISO 10993-1|