Folding Parallel Bars
The Clinton Folding Parallel Bars are the perfect addition to any facility, making therapy and gait training easier and more comfortable. These bars are constructed with stainless steel handrails and end bumpers, while heavy duty square telescoping steel uprights enable height adjustment and easily support up to 350 pounds for convenient accommodation. Width adjustment offers further accommodation for users of all sizes, while spring loaded plungers and numbered height indicators enable convenient adjustment with no hole counting.
- Width adjustable floor folding parallel bars with double stiffening rails
- Width adjustable, 1-1/2" one-piece, stainless steel handrails
- Easy height adjustment with spring loaded plungers and numbered height strip
- Heavy duty, square telescoping steel uprights
- Second height knob removes side to side play
- End bumpers on all handrails
- 350 lbs. load capacity under normal physical therapy use
HEIGHT RANGE: 28" to 41"