ComboCare Professional Stim 2 Channels and Ultrasound
The ComboCare is a professional two-channel device that combines clinical ultrasound therapy with five electrotherapy treatment waveforms: IFC, Premod, Russian, EMS and TENS waveform. Its advanced operating system ensures a complete range of therapy.
The large easy-to-read LCD panel allows the clinician to quickly set treatment parameters. A dual frequency 5 cm2 applicator comes standard with the device. Its portable design lets you take it to your patient or keep it at the clinic. It’s easy to use, and is up and running within minutes.
- Portable therapy - provide ultrasound and e-stim simultaneously, great for at the clinic or On the go
- Two channels of electrical stimulation output
- Large easy-to-read graphical LCD display with exact dial performance and programmable timer
- Ultrasound has 10% - 100% duty cycle selections
- 10 presets per waveform
- 20 ultrasound presets
- Several different amplitude modulation options
- Interferential and premodulated modes offer frequency modulation as well as a static frequency option
- User defined memory positions for user protocols
- Designed for tabletop, therapy cart or mobile use
- Includes 5cm² Applicator, two sets of electrodes, two sets of rubber electrodes with sponges, one cable connector, two elastic straps, two sets of lead wires, one combination therapy lead wire, power cord and instruction manual
- Two-year warranty