Chattanooga® Intelect Legend XT® 4 Channels Electrotherapy without Cart
Electrotherapy is the application of electrical stimulation transmitted through the body via electrodes for therapeutic purposes. With electrotherapy, the current flows through the body from one electrode to the other and causes different physiological reactions, which are determined by the type of current selected, the parameters of the selected current and the output intensity. The Intelect Legend XT is one of the most advanced therapy systems available. Beneath its award-winning, ergonomic design is a sophisticated, versatile, user-friendly system.
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module
- High contrast 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- Four independent electrotherapy channels.
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy-six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent
- Documentation of treatment data with Patient Data Cards
- User defined protocols for your specific needs