Bariatric Parallel Bars
The Clinton Bariatric Parallel Bars can be used in a variety of facilities for different types of therapy (but not for gymnastics). The one-piece stainless steel handrails have end bumpers for safety, and safety tread is at both ends of the platform. The base is made from hardwood plywood, with an ultra-durable UV-coated satin finish.
- Parallel bars are mounted to a 1-1/2" thick hardwood plywood base with ultra-durable UV-coated satin finish
- Safety tread at both ends of the platform
- Middle upright with through pin lock for extra support
- Extra-wide 48" width for bariatric patients
- Width adjustable 1-1/2" one-piece, stainless steel handrails
- Easy height adjustment with spring loaded plungers and numbered height strip
- Heavy duty, square tekescoping steel uprights
- Second height knob removes side to side play
- End bumpers on all handrails
- 500 lbs. load capacity under normal physical therapy use
WIDTH RANGE: 20" to 34"
HEIGHT RANGE: 26" to 39"